We can deliver anywhere within the UK, please call or message us for details.
Stock changes daily, just get in touch for current stock availability.
Our prices include finishing in any of our wide range of select colours & the full restoration process…
Our Restoration Process
All our Reclaimed Radiators are carefully restored using the following process:
- We remove all the old fittings
- Your radiator is flushed out inside using a high pressure water system.
- Each radiator is pressure tested at 4 bar of pressure for at least two hours until we are sure there are no leaks and the radiator is watertight.
- The radiator is then shot blasted with super fine grit to remove any old flaking paint or rust.
- It is primed straight away with anti-corrosive primer
- A second pressure test is carried out at 4 bar of pressure for at least two hours until we are sure there are no pinholes and the radiator is watertight.
- Each antique radiator is then ready for four coats of top coat. We professionally spray paint each one to achieve the best possible uniform paint coverage and to reach inside the radiator columns
Reach us here
2 Combe Buildings, Whatley, Frome, BA11 3JU
Visit the Workshop